I know I have been giving you trouble,
since I started kicking you,
when I was demanding bottle milk in the middle of the night at two,
when I was being fussy at seven,
when I was demanding for things at ten,
when I was asking you stupid questions
the times I was twelve giving you heartaches and migraines,
now that I'm a teen...
BUT
there must be somethings good in me,
even if you do not think so,
I maybe nasty sometimes but it does not mean
I take everythings granted,
i just want you to know and understand that
I am thankful to have you as my mom even though
I am not sure if you are thankful to have me as a daughter,
I feel very sorry about that....
well siti..of course your mum will always love you eventhough you did a lot of things, no matter bad or good..mothers will always love their children..it is just sometimes we do not appreciate them and take them for granted..so, show your love to your mum while she is still around...
ReplyDelete